UNPLUG THE DRYER BEFORE DOING ANY CLEANING OR SERVICING. com and type in "cleaning filter" to see more.
3 hospitalized in Severn carbon monoxide incident
Firefighters and paramedics were called around 3:45 p.m. to the 100 block of Lillian Avenue in Severn and found three men with symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning. The trio said they had been working all day with gas-powered tools in an
(Buy.com (dba Rakuten.com Shopping))Price: $98.00
If your residence is a typical tightly-built modern home, you need an Air Supply Ventilator (ASV). If you have a kitchen fan, a bathroom fan, or a dryer vent, you need an ASV. If you have a fireplace, a woodstove, or voice-free gas, you need an ASV. In short, all American homes would benefit from installing one or more ASVs. EOLToday architects, contractors, and intelligent homeowners conceive of that proper ventilation is a necessary component for personal health and a healthy home. By bringing fresh filtered make-up air into your diet from outside, the ASV ensures that your fireplace or woodstove operates efficiently, with no smoke leakage. EOLThe ASV is made of tough ABS polymer. Shell air enters the ventilator through a louvered grill, which provides protection from rain. Insects and vermin are excluded by a separate shield located directly behind the grill. Air flows into your house through a tube inside the ASV that can be cut to fit any wall thickness up to 14 inches. A manually-operated damper controls the airflow, with settings ranging from fully closed to fully out, or any volume flow in between. If desired, you can dictate a constant minimum airflow by popping out an optional plug built into the damper. Air passes into done with a filter before entering the room. The ASV's filter captures dust and is removable for cleaning. The filter also helps block outside excursions. If you suffer from asthma or seasonal allergies, optional filters are available that remove pollens and other very fine particulates from the air before it enters your hospice. The ASV comes complete with hardware and caulking for installation. The dust filter is standard, and the pollen filter or hi-tech filter may be ordered severally.
Firefighters and paramedics were called around 3:45 p. m. to the 100 block of Lillian Avenue in Severn and found three men with symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning. The trio said they had been working all day with gas-powered tools in an unventilated basement. County fire officials said a 50-year-old man was taken to Shock Trauma for treatment in the hyperbaric chamber. A 42-year-old man and a 31-year-old man were taken to Baltimore Washington Medical Center, also with serious symptoms. The carbon monoxide was high with a level of one thousands parts per million, officials said. Officials offer carbon monoxide safety tips. Levels above 800 parts per million can cause nausea, headache and dizziness after 45 minutes. After one hour of exposure, a victim can become unconscious and can die after two to three hours of exposure. Carbon monoxide is often called the invisible killer. It is an odorless, colorless gas created when fuels (such as gasoline, wood, coal, natural gas, propane, oil and methane) burn incompletely. In a home, heating and cooking equipment that burns fuel can be sources of carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide enters the body through breathing. Carbon monoxide poisoning can be confused with flu symptoms, food poisoning and other illnesses. High levels of carbon monoxide can be fatal, causing death within minutes. Symptom severity is related to both the carbon monoxide level and the duration of exposure. For slowly developing residential carbon monoxide problems, occupants and physicians can mistake mild to moderate carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms for the flu, which sometimes results in deaths. For rapidly developing, high-level carbon monoxide exposures, such as those associated with the use of generators in residential spaces, victims can quickly become mentally confused and can lose muscle control without having first experienced... The National Fire Protection Association offers the following carbon monoxide safety tips. - Carbon monoxide alarms should be installed in a central location outside each sleeping area and on every level of a home and in other locations where required by applicable laws, codes or standards. For the best protection, interconnect all carbon monoxide alarms throughout the home. When one sounds, they all sound. - Choose a carbon monoxide alarm that has the label of a recognized testing laboratory. - Call your local fire department’s non-emergency number to find out what number to call if the carbon monoxide alarm sounds. - Test carbon monoxide alarms at least once a month. If the battery is low, replace it. If it still sounds, call the fire department. - If the carbon monoxide alarm sounds, immediately move to a fresh-air location outdoors or by an open window or door. Make sure everyone inside the home is accounted for. Call for help from a fresh-air location and stay there until emergency personnel arrive. - If you need to warm a vehicle, remove it from the garage immediately after starting it. Do not run a vehicle or other fueled engine or motor indoors, even if garage doors are open. - During and after a snowstorm, make sure vents for the dryer, furnace, stove and fireplace are clear of snow buildup. - A generator should be used in a well-ventilated location outdoors away from windows, doors and vent openings.
Inside Out Cake Recipe (cake mix, pecan, water, eggs, frosting)
Easy Inside out Italian Chicken (chicken, capers, ham, olive oil, pesto, provolone cheese)
Clean Your Gas Cook Top Burner Grates (ammonia)
Gas-grilled Chicken Wings Recipe (black pepper, chicken)
Resolve a DOI Name
Type or paste a DOI name into the text box. Click Go. Your browser will take you to a Web page (URL) associated with that DOI name. Send questions or comments to doi ...
Venting Your Dryer Inside | ThriftyFun
This guide is about venting your dryer inside. Additional heat and moisture will be added to your home if your dryer is not vented outside.
U.S. News | National News - ABC News
ABC News reports on United States politics, crime, education, legal stories, celebrities, weather, the economy and more
Indoor Dryer Vent Kit | Household - Laundry | HarrietCarter.com
Image by www.harrietcarter.com
UNIVERSAL INDOOR TUMBLE DRYER CONDENSER VENT HOSE/KIT | eBay
Image by www.ebay.co.uk
Image by www.indoorventandlintcollector.com